
I am trying out this blog just for fun and to ramble. Those who know me, know I love to ramble. I turned 51 this August and feel rambling is very much in order. So, this is a blog huh? I never even realized you could get one for free. Let me know what you think. By the way, what makes people choose the causes they have? I know that I and many of my friends are led to things by God or life experiences, however lately I have been so amazed at how many causes a person can choose. Even on our church website I was surprised to see all the ministries you can get involved in. Wow, how did you choose the cause you have? My cause right now is sharing Christ, taking care of my family and wondering how I turned 51.One of my dear friends has a wonderful cause because of the loss of a child. Another loves crafts and has a blog in which she shares ways to get involved in Breast Cancer Awareness thru knitting. Another is working in a campaign headquarters for a presidential candidate. Any way, just checking out this whole blogging thing. Thanks for loving me my friends!
draft

4 comments:
Why in the world do I have the word "draft" at the end of my comment?
Woo Hoo! Love it, girl! Keep it up - I am soooo excited you will be blogging - lots of fun stuff to read!
Welcome to blog world Cathy2. It's so rewarding. You can say as much or as little as you want, no word police, lol.
Is that picture YOU? I love the socks, lol. If it is you that's the first time I've seen you... now I have to go back and see if Mr Tibbs was in the picture too, or maybe he took the photo??
As for the causes... I agree shining Christs light is a prioroty... and then for the rest if I am moved I make mention of it. Sometimes only for a short time others remain forever.
Oh and you should be able to comment on my blog now. Feel free to ask for help if you need it with the blog, but looks like you are off to a great start.
hehehe... look at you and Mr. Murphy (oops, I mean Tibbs.. he looks so like my murph that is' hard to tell the difference)...
now... I know I tried to get you knittin... are you??? I see you pretending in your picture... but would love to see you in real life too! :-)
Hugs my friend... my purpose (lately) is to share myself with my Children's school to make it a better place... and by doing that, I'm sharing Christ with the kids (catholic school), and showing the importance of service to the community!
Post a Comment