Some of my friends are posting their menus for the week. Mine is broken up by breakfast and morning snack first, then all the lunches, then all the dinners. If you want any of the recipes, please let me know. I would love to see your menus to.
BREAKFASTS
Cereal
Scrambled egg
Snack: Luna bar
Toast w/ laughing cow
SNACK:
Apple
Cheese
crackers
Cereal
Milk
SNACK:
Fruit
½ luna bar
Cheese/bacon
Omelet
Grilled potatos
Egg sandwich
SNACK:
Peach
1/2 Luna bar
Oatmeal
Milk
SNACK:
peach
Toast w/
Laughing cow
SNACK:
Apple w/pb
LUNCH
Fried Ham
Eggs
toast
Ham & turkey sandwich
Carrots
Peach
Tuna sandwich
Apple
Left over grilled chicken
Chicken sandwich
Banana
carrots
Lentil soup
apple
Lentil soup
Peach
DINNER
Hot Club Sandwich
3 servings @ 7 pts each
spinach
Beef Ribs
w/marinande
noodles
frozen spinanch
Grilled Honey Mustard
Chicken
Maderine Oranges
Zuccini
Stemmed potatos
Meat loaf
mashed potato
cauliflower
Barbecue
Pork Ribs
Corn
Broccili
Peaches & Cream Chicken Divan
And Zuccini
Frozen Yogurt
Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Vegetables
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry lady, I'm not quite that organized! When i saw you at the store today I had no plan whatsoever! Tonight we had chicken piccata with orzo, tomorrow will be sauteed veggies tossed with farfalle, and shrimp in homemade tomato sauce with feta and olives. That's as far ahead as I can plan.
What's your favorite recipe out of all the meals you posted?
Post a Comment