Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tiara wearing day

What a great Birthday! Shawn and I had a great breakfast at home. Then off to the driving range with my tiara on of course. But on the way we stopped at my work to pick up something and they had bought me a giant cookie and sang Happy Birthday over the loud speaker (that's what happens when a store is closing, it's hard to stay overly professional if you have no idea if you will be employed in two weeks).

Shawn and I did a large bucket of balls and ate bacon cheeseburgers at the golf course. The we checked out some golf stores, used a gift certificate given to me for my birthday at Starbucks (be sure to let them know that if you want a "hot" latte to specify because they always make ice in the summer even if you didn't ask for it.)

We did some shopping at Aldi's, ate at home and watched NCIS.

Thanks to everyone who sent me greetings on line, called me, and sent me cards. You are all the best! I am blessed everyday by God through all of you.

No comments: