Today was an exciting day for me as I went to my first TAF ( Triangle Area Freelancers)conference and am just so fired up that I must, yes I must write. However, I have absolutely nothing to write about and am shocked that I haven't written in my blog since 2010. What's up with that?
Every speaker that spoke gave me an new idea. Oh, yes, I will write on that (wait, they already did), that's it, that is what I want to write on, wait a minute, isn't that their idea? At one point I got so excited about something one of the attendees was writing about that she took out a pencil and started taking notes of me talking about what she is going to write about.
The juices were flowing. Now however, all I got is the salty taste on one too many pistachios on my lips and that dusty feeling in your mouth from the shells.
So, until another idea pops into this curly hair head, I will have to wait. However, feel free to ck in once and a while and see if any idea has come along. Hopefully they won't be yours.
Nighty, night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're supposed to be writers to blog?! LOL I pity the people who read mine. But I provide pictures - so I guess that makes up for my lack of writing skill.
:)
Post a Comment