Here is a sign that you ate too much candy during the holidays (besides the sign on the scale, your waist and in the your clothes).
Last night as I lay sleeping, Shawn had gone to sleep on the couch (I am a snorer) and when he came back I got scare because I thought the covers were being pulled over my by (and I quote) "the ghost of fudge past" Shawn laughed and I realized that that was from an overdose of Charles Dickens and Christmas stocking candy.
Sorry all, can't wait for the new year to begin my weight lose efforts again. I have been working on losing weight for a long while now (I think my mom put me on my first diet in 1963). So, off we go to throw out the old (old fudge, candy, cakes, pies, dips and chips) and in with the new (vege soup, whole grain bread, non fat milk, low fat cheese etc.)
I must make a disclaimer at this time: THIS POST WAS WRITTEN PRIOR TO MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE ANY AND ALL CONTENTS MAY BE VOID ONCE I REREAD IT AND REALIZE WHAT I WAS SAYING.
Love to all and find some great sales today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well just donlt have a piece of FUDGE with that coffee and you should be fine.
Oh I LOVE FUDGE. Boo hoo, NO sugar for me anymore.
Wow, ghost of fudge past? Was that a prophecy??!!
Post a Comment