On December 23rd, Shawn and I went to World Market and the mall to do some shopping and do you know what we saw? VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS NEXT TO THE CHRISTMAS CARDS AND VALENTINE DAY BOXERS.
It was only December 23rd, I hadn't even done my shopping yet.
Is Valentine's Day that big of a deal?
So, today when I could not find matching socks (because I have not washed my clothes except what I needed for a day or so and forgot about socks) I wore one pink, white and red striped Valentine's Day sock and one Red and Green Christmas Sock.
Why not?
How is your Christmas. Shawn, Jason and I are watching the making of Monty Python.
We of course watched our yearly favorite Christmas Carol with George C. Scott.
For Christmas I received a trip to Charleston with Shawn for a night last Sunday. Shawn's favorite place was South of the Border and the fireworks store. (more on that later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have heard of the South of the Border, however I have never been further South then Baltimore. That might change in 2009. Watch for me, I may come a knocking.
Our favorite Christmas movie/tradition is the Goerge C Scott version of A Christmas Carol, too!
Post a Comment