Hi, for those of you who have asked via the blog or email who DH is, it is dear husband (yes, my blue eyed Shawn Walsh).
It is an abbreviation I got from the www.flylady.net website, but I think it is used by other people also.
Speaking of DH, he has an odd rash on his arms and back which he got the night of the ride. I thought it was the measles or something but no itching. Odd isn't it? However, that is par for the course in this house. (oddness that is)
Last night Mr. Tibbs (our border collie) seemed to be having a bout of the blues and decided that he was going to whimper and ask for petting at 12:00 in the morning. What is the scoop with the males in my house and the midnight hour? Shawn comes home from bike rides at midnight, my dog decides he is in need of petting or an antidepressent. Someone please call the dog whisper or something!
Anyway, need to remember to send a thank you note and letter of appreciation to the proper people at the police dept. tomorrow.
Thank you to all who checked out my blog, thanks for the laughter, I do hope you enjoy it. I will try and practice my humours writing for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Cathy?
Are DH's aka Shawn aka Midnight Rider's eyes "Carolina Blue???"
Post a Comment